Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Connections

Throughout the day I had several experiences that made me think of my project some include people walking through the halls and others included driving in my car.

As I wall through the halls I looked for signs of abuse and shockingly a lot of people show the signs. Now this doesn't mean they are abused but it just makes me think, what if they are? What can I do?

When I drive down the road I look for people, I see a lot of homeless people who could get a job but don't. There are girls forced into a job and here they are begging for money. I'm sure if you asked any victim if they would rather keep doing what they are doing or beg for money almost all of them would say they would rather beg for money.

Lastly laying in bed I think to myself, what if I was taken and forced to do what they are doing? Would I fight? Would I let them take me or would I even know that I was being persuaded into being in that lucrative business? All I know is that I'm thankful I'm not in that situation Abe that I need to get as many victims out of that situation as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment