Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hafta/ Wanna

      Life after high school and life within high school have some similarities depending on what you plan to do after high school. For example I would like to become a professional photographer, so keeping a schedule like I do for school will stay with me as I continue with my life as an adult. As for my attitude towards life, I believe that will change. Right now I view school as something I hafta do where as later in life the schedule I "hafta" keep will turn into something I wanna do everyday.

       People don't just change over night and I don't expect I will, me being a normal person after all. I am going to have to push myself harder than I ever have, in order to be able to succeed. In the article "My High School Hoax" by Teddy Wayne, he cheats his way through his 9th grade year of high school. Going through high school just going through the motions doesn't help prepare you for life after high school. You need to absorb everything you can while you're in high school, because in high school, everything is handed to you, sadly.

          Some ways I keep myself accountable are recording everything I hafta do in my calendar, just in case I forget to look there I tell my friends and family so they can help keep me on track, and lastly I put everything in my phone because I take my phone everywhere I go. By being accountable I am able to schedule my day in a way where I can do the activities I hafta do and then when I'm done with those, I have the rest of the day to do the activities I wanna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment