Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Future

Over the past four years, through all the school I have to do I found something that I love, photography. I also learned that I love helping people I'm need such as homeless children and sex trafficked women. If I could turn my passion for photography into a way to help those who suffer, I would feel accomplished.

There are many ways I can start to do this but I think I will begin by making a schedule, working through social media such as blogs and Facebook, in order to gain the audience I desire.

In order to be able to say that I have no regrets I have to push myself past my limits and allow myself to fail in order to help others grow and thrive.

I will show others that I am serious by being constant and only showing the reality of the subject and not use fabricated evidence. I plan to post pictures that show the severity of human suffering to show that even though as a while our country is thriving, not everyone in our country is thriving.

I plan to make my passions into a reality by using my will power to go out into the community and seek help and guidance from those in my field.

The people in my life have inspired me to go out and help people as well as be humble because I am blessed with a family and belongings that others don't have. If I didn't meet the people I have I wouldn't have the passion I do for helping those who are suffering.

Through this journey I hope I will touch at least one person's life, for if one person is inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment