Monday, March 3, 2014

Masterpiece: Sex Trafficking

What is sex trafficking? Sex trafficking is when young girls are forced to do sexual acts. In my eyes, sex trafficking is rape.Sex trafficking is a crime that no one should have to go through and effects everyone in the family. How many of you have sisters? Mothers? Or daughters? Imagine if they were taken away into sex trafficking, what would you do? What can you do?
 I am here to help, I want to create a network to help victims of sex trafficking and their families.  Eventually I would like to provide shelters for these victims in order to help them to go back into the real world, providing counseling and the necessities to be able to succeed in life after the shelter.
Help me in my efforts to make our world a safer place where no one has to worry about the sex trafficking business, because it could happen to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment