Monday, March 31, 2014

Raising Digital Awareness

Having many people on my site means a lot to me because I'm trying to build awareness towards the severe issue of sex trafficking.
So far I have provided not only my opinions,  but facts and sources to credit my points as well. I am not trying to please a specific individual, I am merely stating facts and what I would like to do to better the United States.
In order to make this blog better I must be consistent as well as provide accurate and interesting information so people want to come back and see what else is happening and hopefully want to help in my efforts to stop sex trafficking.
In general I believe that human ideas are more important than media/ tools because you can have all the tools in the world but if you don't know how to use them or don't have the ideas to better then what is the point of living? I live to make the world a better place, starting with ending sex trafficking.

No comments:

Post a Comment