Monday, March 3, 2014

Peer Review

Dylan Horton: Not too bland and has most of the assignments and keeps up with assignments as well. The thing that caught my attention was that he is very descriptive. On top of that there are different tabs that make you want to explore his blog.

Shane Cheverez: His blog is very well technically designed and I'm pretty sure he has most if not all of the assignments. I like his blog because it's different and original not cookie cutter.

Amparo Adame: Her blog stands out to me because she has a very original style and very good grammar. The design portion of her blog is very good because there is contrast and a personal touch behind it.

Dale Bebeau: I love how he writes, it draws you in and it honestly makes me want to read more which is good in a blog. His design is simple and sleek and I like it, it's not boring and it's not overwhelming at the same time.

Nick Almaguer: Although his design is very simple it allows you to focus on his content which is very impressive. He is up to date on his posts and has impressive grammar I can't wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment